Submit Your Links

Author Name
Email
Blog / Web
Category
Banner
Descriptions
[1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10]

9/08/2011

>> Blog Catalog: http://www.tomojo-photography.blogspot.com

Author Name*:Tomojo
Email*:t0m0j0.photography@gmail.com
Blog / Web*:http://www.tomojo-photography.blogspot.com
Category*:Art
Banner:
Descriptions*:An amateur photographer with a passion for images that find a journey of rare perceptions in everything I capture on camera. This blog is sort of my way of letting all view certain places, nature & people the way I see perceptible to my mind & imagination, travelling to places in the odd hours of days that everyone needs to see & capture the moments as I see them. I once read up on given advice by established photographers who have all pretty much quoted, to find a suitable & appropiate place in a subject to which you devote all your time to connect with it. Every photographer whether pro or novice must choose their specialty. I couldn't disagree more. My mission is to capture images around me as I see it. The world has so many points of multiformity that it would be neglect t! o choose just only one aspect of life or style to photograph.



So most of my spare time is taken up with my hobby of photography which I have been interested in the last year, 2010 after updating our simple camera to a SLR pro-semi type & taking a basic SLR course. Self learning techniques including slow shutter speeds, low light photography & HDR, which style I tend to favor more. I am adept in the use of photography editing programs such as Photoshop, Lightroom, Aperture, Photomatix & I use these on a regular basis. I take pride in my images & being open to anything the world has to offer me. Photography is more than just a hobby, its become an obsession, not in a bad way as such but looking into that view finder & capturing those moments to witness, document & share.
My family & friends are my inspiration & its their support that drives me to search & produce the striking images I've gained upto now. In a way, I capture life as I see it for you only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.
Enjoy ;)
Thomas. I



Powered by EmailMeForm

No comments:

Post a Comment